Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Movie and feeling sick


 Hola! Yes! NEMS (the Middle school for our area) is awesome! Im glad Rebekah's loving it. There's no show choir in high school so maybe she could try for something else. Like the powder room! haha    Thats pretty awesome mom. I love those kind of stories. They help me realize the power of trusting in the Lord and asking for help. 

This week was good! There were some fun moments, but there deffinately were some tough ones. So our daily schedule is just waking up at 6:30 then studying before breakfast. Then studying and classed after breakfast. Then more classes studying and role playing after lunch. Then more classes and role play after dinner for 5 days out of 7 during the week. The first week was easy because everything was new. The people, my district, the place, the activities. It was just really exciting to be here. It still is but it has dwindeld a little bit. The first week I might have said "yeah Icould stay in the MTC forever forever forever forever" but now I just want to get out in the field.          

So this week we got to watch the Joseph Smith movie which was really good even though I've already seen it. I was able to feel the spirit during it and the gospel just makes sense. All the pieces really do go together. If I didnt know the church is true through the feelings of the spirit then just knowing the story of Joseph Smith is pretty convincing. The Book of Mormon, the miracles that took place, and just the things he endured yet he still pressed on. Its pretty interesting and humbling. He was tarred and feathered, beat up, laughed at, thrown in jail, etc yet he still formed the church and followed the directions of God. He was either insane, (which he wasn't) or he was a Prophet.

I was sick this past week. It was a hard time.  I just layed in my bed, withoutfalling asleep forever and thought about you guys. I had flue-like symptoms. My stomach really hasn't been the same since though. Its a little harder to eat. I'd like some advise as to what things I can do to reset my inerds. Gracias I love you guys!

and they confiscate everyone's  camera once they arrive so I can't take any pictures. I would like to send you some, but I cant.
 I love your guts.

 Elder Neifert

p.s. Sorry the keyboards are weird here so its hard to indent and make it look nice.

 Another e-mail:
I have four minutes left and I wanted to tell ya about what the MTC is
like. Three floors, small cafeteria. They serve lots of Hispanic
foods. There are building all around the MTC and there are pretty big
walls. It's just a small confined space. The temple is about 80 - 100
steps away from the MTC. and I can actually see it right now! My
district is just 4 people. Me, Elder Patterson, Elder Gneiting and
Hermana Powers. She has no companion. It's really sad. But we are
trying to help her be more happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Neifert would be happy to hear from you! Please comment below: